Create dynamic gravity in your game
Multiplayer dynamic gravity
Dynamic gravity for objects
Easy to use
Dynamic gravity for AI Bots
Ring World Gravity (coming soon)
- MGT Official Trailer (1 min)
MGT – Multiplayer Gravity Template – First steps
- [Tuto English] How to use MGT (16 min)
- [Tuto Français] Comment utiliser MGT (14 min)
Use dynamic gravity in your game
- [Tuto] Import MGT into your own project (16 min)
AI Bots and dynamic gravity
- [Trailer] AI bots navigation in dynamic gravity (1 min)
- [Tuto] use AI bots in your game with MGT (9 min)
- [Tuto] Using AI Bots with regular gravity in MGT (2 min)
Directional Gravity and Regular Gravity
- [Tuto] Use directional gravity (1 min)
- [Tuto] Ring World Gravity (4 min)
- [Demo] Back to regular / classic gravity
Custom gravity generators
- [Tuto] Create your own custom gravity generators (12 min)
- [Demo] rotating / moving generators (alpha) (1 min)
Animations and dynamic gravity
- [Tuto] Implement beautiful animations in MGT (3 min)
MGT gravity in Voxel plugin
- [Trailer] MGT gravity and AI bots + Voxel Plugin (2 min)
- [Tuto] Gravity for giant planets generated with voxel (8 min)
- [Experimentation] Dynamic Gravity for Voxel (not provided in MGT) (1 min)
MGT and UE5
- [Demo] MGT in Unreal Engine 5 (1 min)
- [Forum] Solve UE5 extrem lag problem (1 min)
Multiplayer Gravity Template (MGT) allows you to create replicated dynamic gravity in your video game. MGT works just as well with players as it does with physical objects and even with AI.
New Feature (beta): AI dynamic gravity navigation
MGT Tuto (english version)
MGT Tuto (en Français)
Create your own custom gravity generators
Implement nice animations with directional gravity in 3 minutes
Import MGT in your project – Drag And Drop a component on your player to create dynamic gravity
MGT – Multiplayer Gravity Plugin is also working in UE 5 (Unreal Engine 5)
Dynamic gravity on moving / rotating objects (alpha)
MGT and Voxel Plugin – Planetary Gravity (a module dedicated to Voxel Plugin is provided in MGT to apply spherical gravity only for players)
With a few tweaks it is even possible to apply real dynamic gravity on Voxel Plugin planets (not provided in MGT)
Imagine an FPS in which players can run at the ceiling, imagine a soccer game that is played on a spherical field.
Multiplayer Gravity Template (MGT) allows you to create video games in which you can run with your friends on the ceiling, around a sphere, around a cube and around any type of shape you can imagine.
MGT is a template that allows video game makers who use Unreal Engine to apply modified and dynamic gravity in a multiplayer universe.
Multiplayer Gravity Template (MGT) manages the entire gravity and replication system across the internet.
The game creator just has to drag and drop the gravity generators he wants into his map and focus on his game design.